The first months of life are truly a journey of exploration to your baby. Your baby undertakes this journey with its favourite cuddly at its side. In good and bad days, the Nattou cuddly will act as a gentle support. In order to optimise the close friendship between your baby and his or her Nattou cuddly, we would like to give you a few tips:
* Your baby gets attached to a specific cuddly. You may not understand why, but it is important to accept his or her choice.
* Attach a label to the Nattou cuddly with your contact data on it. That way it is easier for the friendly finder to quickly return the lost cuddly.
* After washing, take a new Nattou cuddly in bed with you for a few nights. The cuddly then takes over your trusted smell and thus makes your baby extra safe and comfortable with it.
* Buy two copies of the new Nattou cuddly and keep the double of baby’s favourite cuddly aside. This way you can avoid tragedies if baby loses its cuddly. Change both copies every now and then, then your baby will notice no difference.
* Your baby will want its favourite Nattou cuddly in its bed. As soon as baby is asleep, it is recommended to take the cuddly away, while nevertheless leaving it in the sight of your baby. Then your baby enters a safe night and will wake up with a good temper.